Monday, November 26, 2007

Want to Win Hannah Montana Tickets?

Want to win a pair of tickets to the Hannah Montana "Best of Both Worlds" concert at the Bobcats Arena?



To win - be the first to E-MAIL your answer to inbox@wbtv.com.

This is a two-part question, and you must get both right to win.

In the Hannah Montana show, Miley has only had one serious boyfriend.
1 - How old was the boy Miley dated to make the boyfriend jealous?
2 - The boyfriend is a movie star, what was his "catch phrase" on the show?

The first person to email the right answer to inbox@wbtv.com wins a pair of tickets to tomorrow night's concert!

Good Luck

UPDATE!!!

We have a winner! Eugenia Mitchell from Rock Hill knew that the correct answers were:
1 - 11 and 3/4s
2 - "I've slayed you once and don't make me slay you again."

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was 17 an d his catch phrase was "Don't worry I've slayed you once and I'll slay you again."

Anonymous said...

He was 11 years old.

Dude, I slayed you once don't make me slay you again

Anonymous said...

He was 11. The catch phrase was Don't worry I've slayed you once and don't make me slay you again.

Unknown said...

he was 17



dont worry i slayed you once and ill slay you again

Anonymous said...

1.eleven
2.don't worry i've slayed you once and i'll slay you again

Anonymous said...

He was 11 y/o

"Dude, don't make me slay you again"

Millie said...

He was 11 years old
dude I've slayed you once I'll slay you again.

Anonymous said...

1. Eleven
2. I mean look at me.

Anonymous said...

1.11
2.Dude" I slayed you once and don't make me slay you again.

JAyonna said...

12 years old I will slay you once

Anonymous said...

The winner failed to include "Dude" in her answer which is part of his catch phrase.

Anonymous said...

At what time did the winner answer? Was it before it was announced on TV? And Dude is part of the catch phrase! I know my answer included both correct responses, and my 7 year old would have loved those tickets.

Anonymous said...

I am the winner of those tickets and my comment did include the word "dude". I have the original email that was sent. I am not sure why they did not put the word "dude" in my answer but I can assure you I had the word "dude" there. I am sorry for those who did not win and I know everyone wanted to win. Sorry everyone but the little girl who got these tickets will greatly enjoy them. Thanks

The Producer said...

She is correct, the answer she sent did include the word "Dude."

I apologize for leaving it out when I was updating to say we had a winner.

And as far as when she e-mailed - she was the second person to e-mail us, the first didn't answer the question correctly.

She won fair and square - sorry we didn't have more tickets to give away.

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.