Thursday, June 19, 2008

Money, Money, Money!

Okay...maybe I'm just excited because I just got my economic stimulus check from the IRS. Most people here on the morning show already got their checks, so when I got mine, I was H-A-P-P-Y!

I didn't really even need time to think about what I'm doing with my money, I'm saving for a house. So...that was pretty much a no brainer!

But...what are other people doing?

I checked around, and there is a new blog that ask just that question. It's called How I Spent My Stimulus. On the blog, people can go and post their personal stories, and their plans for the extra cash. I saw some pretty reasonable plans, like buying gas and paying bills...and some fun ideas like skydiving and trips!

Some people even tell why they weren't even eligible for the money.

While cruising the page, I came across an interesting blog. The man did the math and figured out the $600 check most people are getting...adds up to $1.64 a day.



So the guy is planning to spend $1.64 every day, and is posting what he buys. It's an interesting idea. Apparently, he's a lot more dedicated about blogging than some of us! Check it out!

So how are you spending your money from the stimulus plan? Comment us, or e-mail us at inbox@wbtv.com.

No comments: