Tuesday, July 1, 2008

License Plate Lingo: What Does Your Tag Mean?



A grandmother is North Carolina is mad...and she wants everyone to know about it!

She got a new liscense plate from the North Carolina D.M.V. with the tag WTF and four numbers after. She put it on her car, no problems.

Everything was fine until her grandchildren came up to her and told her that "WTF" was a vulger phrase in text / online chat lingo.

It means "What the F@ck?"

Yes, I muted it a little...obviously, I'm not going to be the one to write it!

Anyways, she went to the DMV and discovered more than 10,000 people have those three letters on their plate. Now the NC DMV says it will replace all plates, if the drivers want.

I'll use a little more chat lingo to summarize...

LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! So do you guys have plates on your car that say "WTF WSOC" and "WTF WCNC"?? :)

The Producer said...

Ha ha!

Thanks Scooter, but those others plates might be a LITTLE offensive!

LOL

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers are about 210 pounds on every site. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?