Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Are You Ready for Some SOFTBAAAAAAAAAAAALL?

I am completely pumped.

There are a couple times of years that I truly love...Football Season, My Birthday/Christmas, and of course...Media League Softball Season!



That's right! This will be my third year ON the team...fourth year being around it. There is something exciting about getting out and playing a game of softball on a league...win or lose.

And yes, we've had our share of both...

Do I hate losing? Of course!

Do I have fun regardless? You betcha!

So with practice kicking off on Saturday morning - you can just call me the HAPPY PRODUCER!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Right there with ya Dyches! Third straight year on the team!! WOOT WOOT!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun

Anonymous said...

I play in a church league and love it

Anonymous said...

cool picture. love the black and whites with random color

Anonymous said...

Yeah... thinking any sport that involves giving Becky a potential weapon is never a good thing.

Then again, it could free up a job so I can move to a bigger market! Swing for the fences and the knees Becky!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

Yeah, im' agreeing with the first part of the statement, about giving her a weapon is NEVER a good thing!

Anonymous said...

i really like that picture too. how did you do that?