Saturday, October 27, 2007

Are You Ready for Some Football?!?!?

I love Saturdays in the fall. Why? College football!

Especially this season, it seems even more unstable than usual, with teams falling into an out of the Top 25 like nobody's business.

Now, "The Other Producer" mentioned in her previous post about the U.S.C. vs UT Game, that I'm a HUGE Clemson fan. It's true, I am - always have been, always will be. But I think a good thing about most Clemson fans, we know when things are going our way, be happy - theres a wall in your future. Yeah, sure, we hit the proverbial wall a little early this year, but its okay...

Now don't worry, I'm not going to do a whole post on Clemson football. That wouldn't be very smart in a Tar heel State, now would it? Go ACC! LOL.

But anyways, here's the games I'll be keeping an eye on throughout the day.

Noon

- West Virginia at Rutgers - both of these teams have been in the Top 25 this season, and both have had some good games, and some not so good ones. Should be a pretty good game.

- North Carolina at Wake Forest - Two ACC, in-state teams hitting the field? Of course I'm watching!

- Michigan State at Iowa - after the scare the Spartans gave Ohio State, this might be a good game.

3:00 PM

- USC at Oregon - these two ranked teams from the West Coast in action, you know its going to be a good game.

3:30 PM

- Florida at Georgia - SEC teams, rivals, and both doing pretty well this year - you'd be a fool to miss this one. Momma didn't raise no fool!

- Clemson at Maryland - I think this one speaks for itself...

7:45 PM

- South Carolina at Tennessee - this one should be fun. I don't agree with "The Other Producer." She thinks Tennessee is going to win, I think she's crazy. I don't like the Gamecocks, I hate Steve Spurrier even more, and I will NEVER pull for them, but I think they got this game. Kinda ironic, all this hatred - and its where I went to college!

8:00 PM

- Ohio State at Penn State - Number 1 vs Number 25. Normally, I would say its in the bag, but we've all seen how the season has gone - could be anybody's game. That's why I'm watching!

What about you??? What games are YOU watching?

No comments: