Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hola

Hey Guys,

Okay, so we started our morning show blog. First off -- thanks for stopping by! And be sure to spread the word.

I will try and keep up with my postings. But with a nine-month old at home, that still doesn't sleep through the night, I can't make any promises :)

Many thanks to the Day Break organization in Hickory. I was their guest speaker today. We had a ton of fun talking about the balancing act we all play in juggling our lives as a parent, spouse and career person.

This Saturday I am attending an event that I am really excited about. I'll have more details about it Monday morning, so be sure to tune in.
But here's a hint -- it involves the Charlotte Bobcats, Presbyterian Hospital and a unique service being offered to children who may not receive medical care on a regular basis.

Well that's it for now.

Thanks again for logging on..

1 comment:

Theresa Randall said...

Hi, Lenise,
I watch your show every morning when I'm getting ready for work. You all seem seriously into fitness and health, but when you talk about your food urges, they're never healthy foods! Can I have a package of Healthy Dairy yogurt smoothies delivered to your studio on Friday morning? Pretend you were chosen for my Breakfast Club.