Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bloodthirsty SEC Football

This is not only my first blog on here but my first blog ever, so bear with me. This is a week for firsts, my first blog and more importantly my first University of Tennessee football game. Now although I didn't go to UT, I did live in Knoxville for a little more than a year. And while living there I admit I jumped on the bandwagon and became a fan.

At this point, you are probably wondering why you care? Well for anyone who knows anything about SEC football, you know there's a pretty big match up on Saturday.

UT takes on the University of South Carolina in Knoxville. I'm going to use this new blog technology to make a prediction on the game. Don't worry it isn't a bet, because that would be illegal, I think.

Anyway against my better judgement I'm predicting that UT is going to win. I know most of you are probably laughing at me right now. I know, I know. USC is ranked # 15 on the AP Poll, Tennessee isn't even in the top 25. Tennessee has already lost three games. I've heard it all, but when it comes down to it I think UT will have the fans, the tradition and the talent to win. Even if my co-producer thinks USC is going to trample the Vols. Ironically enough, he hates USC, being a Clemson fan and all.

Ok so enough rambling on, let's get to the good stuff the Final Prediction....

UT 28

USC 21

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laugh as to how gracious you are being to UT with the final score. Maybe you should go WITH your better judgement rather than against it. Better yet, I would just avoid going to the game, so you won't get dissappointed on your first UT game. Tradition and fans have nothing to do with winning a game.

Anonymous said...

Guess the Other Producer knows what she is talking about!

Anonymous said...

Lucky guess